Advance bookings, Cancellation Refund Policy
“1st day room Tariff” or “1/3rd of total package” amount would have to be deposited to the hotel account in order to be termed as Advance bookings, thereon confirming rooms at the Hotel.
1. 25% if cancelled within 30 days to the arrival date.
2. 50% if cancelled within 15 days to the arrival date.
3. 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled. (Amounting to total tariff of cancelled rooms)
4. 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
In case of any cancellation the service tax of 7.43% on the advance (if paid) will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 7th of the month.
Any postponement/modification of the booking will be treated as a cancellation and will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
No-show will be treated as cancelled booking
1) Refunds would be made through best available mode of payment (account transfer, online transfer –NEFT, RTGS)
2) Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
3) Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.